Monday, September 10, 2007

People who live in a different culture to tell people about Jesus

AKA Missionaries. Missionaries are really cool people. They are true lion chasers. I have had the priveledge of spending a decent amount of time with a couple of different missionaries. Erin Sabol and the Fugate family are all crazy, intense, and have a great sense of humor. Erin is all for new ideas and cutting edge ways to reach people for Christ. She has a thing for Argentenian celebrities. She prays for them and has even come into contact with some of them. It's great! She also schemes wacky ways to get into the university library so she can have access to college students. She is definitely a 'people person' and is a blast to talk to. Then you have the Fugates. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard with any other family. They are the people you want at your party! So I just want to thank Erin and the Fugates for being willing to follow God's call on your lives, and for being such great examples of how fun our journey with Christ can be.

No comments: