Hoping to reach my goal of completing all my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving, I bought the boys a few things at Target tonight. While shopping, I saw two boys about 10-12 years old, clearly brothers, going around the toy and game aisles with those scanners you use when registering. Really? Now kids register their Christmas wish lists at Target? Please. (Bonus points if you know who the bratty kid in this picture is...)
4 comments:
I'm not sure of her name...Veronica, maybe? But she is from the original Willy Wonka movie! and that is crazy about the Chrstmas registry...I can't imagine my kids getting or even wanting enough stuff to warrent a registry!! Wow!
wasnt her last name 'Boregard"?
"I want some candy" :)
"Don't care how, I want it NOW!"
Her name is Veruca Salt (sp on the first name). Love that movie, currently reading the book to my 4th graders and if I could post a picture on here I would share the picture of Charlie Bucket (aka Dr. Peter Ostrum). He's my claim to fame ... lives here, his kids go to my school, I've directed his daughter in my shows, work with his wife who is a sub. etc. He's a large animal vet. ... so you just got way more information that you wanted to
Post a Comment