Wednesday, August 25, 2010

God's provision

Two examples from this past week:
  1. My car battery died on Monday because I didn't get the side door closed all the way, and the dome lights were on for about four hours while I was at school. I started roaming around campus, asking if any of the few people still hanging around had jumper cables. The first four or five people I asked had none. I went back to the car, about to call AAA when a minivan pulled in next to me. I recognized the family and asked if they could help. It turns out that the dad used to be a mechanic! Not only did he help me jump the car, but he checked the tires, alignment, battery terminals, struts, oil, coolant, and a bunch of other things. What a blessing! I really felt that God sent just the right person into the parking lot at just the right time to help me out and remind me that He will always provide.
  2. I had to talk to someone at school about a possible issue. I was a little concerned about how this fellow teacher would take my point of view. Turns out this fellow teacher beat me to it, and we were on the same page the whole time. So that was another blessing, just that we were in agreement and there was no conflict.

No comments: