Monday, September 20, 2010

What's up

I haven't blogged in awhile. There's no good reason. I guess nothing really extraordinary has happened in the last few days. We're all still adjusting to my new school schedule and trying to fit in our normal activities when we're all together. So here are some updates:
  • I'm determined to drink more water so I have enough energy for family, church, and school stuff. I meant to drink more today, but it just didn't happen. =/
  • Sam has his speech evaluation in the morning, so we'll know tomorrow if he'll qualify for services.
  • Hopefully Isaiah will start going to Awana this week. Since he's not in school, I want to make sure he still has social opportunities. He was excited when I first mentioned it to him, then changed his mind and said he didn't want to go. So we'll see what happens. I've heard that Awana is a great program, so I hope it works out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awanna is a great program, We had it at Beaver Center. He will learn and have fun. Encourage him to go. As for Sam, I tried to call you today- let me know. Hang in there Mom, the best is yet to come "pre-teen and teenage years" XXXOOOAunt Janet

Shari said...

Hang in there Heather. As someone who has been through the whole speech thing with Connor, I know how hard it can be to get it all together and get the things you need. If you need any help, let me know. I'll be praying for you and for him!