This morning I made a few phone calls. 1) Reserved a cottage at Fairhaven for our vacation in June. They had the dates available that we wanted! Last year we waited too long to make our reservation and could only stay there for four days. So I was super pumped that we could stay there for a whole week. 2) Reserved a space for my students' piano recital. I've been putting off making the arrangements and finally made the phone calls. Paid $50 less than I expected!
The boys and I went to the chiropractor and were on our way to the gym. I was having a great, productive morning.
Then I got a phone call from Dan. The sister of his friend from high school called him and said he passed away last night. He has a 5-year-old daughter and a two-week-old baby. He has a history of bipolar disorder. When his daughter and Isaiah were little, like under 2, they played together several times. Over the years, we fell out of touch with him, although Dan ran into him occasionally at a local mechanic where he worked.
His parents are devastated. Please pray for them and the rest of his family.
No comments:
Post a Comment