Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ocean City: Rehoboth and Bethany Beaches

Sam by the dolphin at Rehoboth Beach, DE
Very nice Main Street area!  Lots of really nice shops and not crowded at all.  In general, it was much less commercialized than Ocean City.  

Lunch on the beach
What a face!

Keeping an eye out for hungry seagulls

Rehoboth Beach

Seagulls lurking...

Isaiah chasing them away :)

Eating their candy necklaces from Candy Kitchen.  I should have gotten a shot of the chocolate chip and peanut butter chip covered chocolate covered pretzels Dan and I ate.  Yes you read that right. :)
Bethany Beach was also very nice.  I can see how some people would prefer them to the relative craziness of Ocean City.  But Ocean City is nice, too, because anything you could want is within a few blocks.

All the boys really wanted to do, of course, it swim in the indoor pool.  So they swam until dinner, after which Dan (aka the energizer bunny) got in a 5 mile run while the boys and I watched a movie.

Only two more days of vacation! :O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME..... Love Aunt Janet