Sunday, November 18, 2012
Broken Laptop
It was my own fault, so I can't be mad at anyone else! I stood my laptop up on the floor against the couch, and somehow it fell to the floor. It landed on the back side, not the screen side, so I wasn't worried. Then, this morning when we went to get it started up to show the powerpoint at church, it would work!!! My computer genius brother-in-law was able to bypass the error screen we were stuck at and in a few minutes determine that the hard drive was dead. :( In a related side-story, Dan was able to run home, get his laptop, bring it to church, and I put together a new powerpoint in about 10 minutes. So church wasn't too messed up. So Phil took my laptop to his house. He says he has several hard drives at home, so he's going to try to replace it. Hopefully the CD drive isn't broken too, because the boys need that for school. Ugh. What a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment