Thursday, September 27, 2007
New Eyes
I think one of the neatest things about having a kid is seeing things through their eyes. Isaiah is fascinated with the leaves that are just starting to change color. When we're playing outside or driving down the road he points to the trees and says, "Mommy, that one's almost going to be orange!" I remember in previous years that sometimes the leaves had already fallen off the trees, and I hadn't taken the time to notice the changing colors. Maybe it's one way that God reminds us of the beauty of His creation - through the eyes of a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you enjoyed my blog!
=)
I am so happy to get to know you better Heather, you are such a cool person.
And I just want to say that the wisdom and sense that eminates from your blog is really awesome.
Have a great Wednesday!
=)
Post a Comment