Either I look like I'm starving (um... no!) or God is reminding me of his love by giving me little blessings... Three times in the last two days, people have given me food. That's enough to get my attention. =) A la Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer, yesterday I left a piano lesson with four Eat 'n' Park smiley cookies, one for everyone in my family. Later, I left another piano lesson with a large container of homemade beef vegetable noodle soup. Then, today when I was leaving school, they sent the leftover spaghetti and salad from the kids' hot lunch with me. So... feeling thankful.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Blessings...
Either I look like I'm starving (um... no!) or God is reminding me of his love by giving me little blessings... Three times in the last two days, people have given me food. That's enough to get my attention. =) A la Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer, yesterday I left a piano lesson with four Eat 'n' Park smiley cookies, one for everyone in my family. Later, I left another piano lesson with a large container of homemade beef vegetable noodle soup. Then, today when I was leaving school, they sent the leftover spaghetti and salad from the kids' hot lunch with me. So... feeling thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment