We have been bitten by a nasty cold virus. Sam got it first, several days ago. It seemed like the worst of it has passed for him, with just some congestion lingering in his chest, as often happens with him after a cold. A few days later, it got Isaiah and I. We've had the sore throat, sinus congestion, etc. Earlier today my throat hurt really badly when I tried to talk or swallow. Ugh! Dan even admitted he has a sore throat. He usually takes the if-I-don't-admit-I'm-sick-then-I'm-really-not approach. =)So I took the day off of school, and we had a pretty low-key day. I did manage to dry four or five loads at the laundromat. (Update: Final dryer appointment scheduled for tomorrow!!!). Then we pretty much just chilled out at home. During Sam's nap, Isaiah and I both slept on the couch for over an hour. So nice. Our appetites have been down to about nothing. It was all I could do to get Isaiah to eat half of a Pedialyte freeze pop for dinner.
The hardest part about yesterday was that Sam definitely relapsed in his potty training. He had about three accidents yesterday, including one really bad one. But hopefully as he's feeling better, he can get right back to it.
I'm feeling better tonight than I was this morning. I'm planning on making it back to musical practice tomorrow, especially since one of the other directors injured herself and has been out for the past two days. I haven't heard the full story yet, but apparently it involves crutches. Not good!
1 comment:
Dear God, are you guys still waiting to get your dryer fixed? I thought it took them a long time to fix my washer!
Post a Comment