Monday, March 29, 2010

Working Dryer!

Last Wednesday, my dryer finally got fixed! It originally broke on January 26, so we went almost two months without it. But my persistence paid off. Didn't pay a penny to get it repaired.
The broken dryer threw off all of my Flylady routines. A big Flylady no-no is big piles of laundry. After all, a load a day keeps the CHAOS (Can't have anyone over syndrome) away. =) Without a working dryer, I had no choice but to let it accumulate. All my other routines went right out the window, too. As I start feeling better, I'm hoping to jump right back into my home management routines.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Heather, I fully feel your pain. I had a similar story, only it was with the washer. It was a Sears brand, and we've had nothing but trouble with it since the day we bought it, and it's only 6 years old. Glad you can finally dry clothes at home again!