Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Highlights:


  • Finding 24 geocaches. Why? Because you get to explore neat places like a covered bridge in Greenville.

  • Spending the day in Greenville with my family

  • The boys spent the night at Aunt Janet's on Saturday

  • The great toy clean out (I'm not sure if that's a highlight or lowlight! Haha!)

  • Good gym time this morning

  • Lunch at Panera with Barb and Kiersten

  • Delicious burgers grilled by Dan for our indoor picnic. It was way to hot to eat outside! It hit 91 at our house today.

  • No major injuries!
Playing Candy Land with Aunt Janet and Great-Grandma
Not exactly cooperating for a picture with Papa


Sam's attempts at playing skeeball. The champion was Aunt Janet with a score of 350! Dan came in 2nd with 290, and I had 250.



Sharing Papa's birthday cake with him at the Iron Bridge Inn in Mercer.

Saying goodbye to Great-Grandma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excuse me, I believe you have a misquote. I hit 390 as the champion!!!!!!!Guess who, miss those boys!!!