
The boys pretending to sharpen knives at the Sycamore Shoals historic area

Climbing rocks at Fairhaven

Feeding the fish at Fairhaven. A lovely pair of ducks used to live here too, but we heard that a bobcat got to them. :/

Playing beside a stream, outside Linville Caverns where we learned that every bat eats 1,000 bugs per day. I think I like bats now!


At the top of Grandfather Mountain, NC. We all crossed the mile high swinging bridge. Dan and Isaiah went out farther to the end of the rocks. As you can see, there are no railings at the edge of the rocks, so Sam and I waited at the other end of the bridge.

Back from the wild, windy rocks of Grandfather mountain

Beautiful view from Grandfather mountain

Isaiah using my keys to play with an otter in the animal habitats at Grandfather mountain
No comments:
Post a Comment