Thursday, November 8, 2007

Baby Samuel

Little Samuel entered the world on Monday November 5, 2007 weighing in at 8 lbs 14 oz and 19 inches long. Having a baby the second time around is a very different experience. I was much more aware of what was going on around me, and I was able to enjoy it more. I must have had at least ten diffent nurses while I was in the hospital, and every one of them was so patient and caring. And my two delivery nurses were just phenomenal. I was their only patient, and they just did everything possible to help me. In fact they almost had to deliver the baby because they couldn't get my doctor in quickly enough!



Now I'm home and I feel so much better than when I came home with Isaiah. So far Sam has been a pretty easy baby. Of course he thinks days are nights and vice versa, but that should fix itself before too long.

2 comments:

WeddObsessed said...

CONGRATS!!

He is beautiful Heather, but what do you expect with gorgeous parents like you and Dan?

I can't wait to see you, and hold him!!!
=)

And I can't wait to talk to you about forgiveness...

Patty said...

So very precious! Can't wait to come over and meet him in person. I will see you Saturday with your dinner!