I got to sleep in til 9:06 this morning. I was awake when the boys first got up, around 7:30 or so. But then Dan (so wonderfully!!!) took them downstairs so I could sleep some more. When I finally woke up, I told Dan that if I could sleep in til 9:00 every morning, my life would be all roses, bubbles, and butterflies. It's true. =)
Monday, July 28, 2008
Roses, bubbles, and butterflies
I got to sleep in til 9:06 this morning. I was awake when the boys first got up, around 7:30 or so. But then Dan (so wonderfully!!!) took them downstairs so I could sleep some more. When I finally woke up, I told Dan that if I could sleep in til 9:00 every morning, my life would be all roses, bubbles, and butterflies. It's true. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment