Sam was woke up crying last night around 10:30 and didn't go back to sleep until about 11:15. He woke up again at 4:30 and 6:30. He had been pretty fussy since Sunday. I was holding off on calling the doctor, assuming Sam was just teething. But after last night, I took him in today. It turns out he has a double ear infection. Poor thing. So we picked up an antibiotic for him.Then Isaiah and I had to get our pictures taken at Eden today. For some reason, Isaiah fell asleep on the way to the school. When we got there, his hair was sticking straight up from sleeping in his carseat funny. Boys! I wet it down in the bathroom amid cries of "Mommy, I don't WANT wet hair!" When Isaiah sat down to get his picture taken, he was being goofy, pointing up in the air while he was smiling, wiggling and stomping his feet. Looking at the line of three-year-olds waiting to go next, I realized we couldn't take forever. I told him we would go to Sheetz and get a cookie if he smiled nicely. He promptly gave the biggest cookie smile I've ever seen! Luckily, the photographer had perfect timing. So when you see his school pictures, you'll know what he was smiling about! (By the way, I'm not normally into bribery, but sometimes I just have to do what works.)
As if that weren't good enough, we went over to Sheetz, and he decided he wanted a muffin instead of a cookie. Then I noticed a sign that said it was free sample day (baked goods only). Woohoo! I'm not sure if it's every Sheetz, or just the one in Wexford, but you might want to check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment