Today I drove the prizm because the heat in the minivan isn't working. On the way home from school, I was reaching back and rubbing Sam's head (normally I can't reach him when I drive the van), hoping to keep him awake. Then I was touching his nose, and saying, "Nose." Isaiah thought that was funny. Then I said, "Where's Isaiah's nose?" He promptly stuck his finger up his nose, laughed, and said, "I found my boogers!" It caught me so offguard that I laughed too. This encouraged him to repeat it about 17 more times. Is this what he's learning at school?
3 comments:
i can't wait until your boys start doing more gross boy like things! then you can see what me and my mom have had to put up with!
Bethany makes a good point. Let me just say this: it gets worse and I haven't lived long enough yet to say it gets better :)
Hahaha!! I was taking a picture of my niece and I together one day and she was leaning her head on my shoulder and I thought hey, this will be a great picture ... when I looked at it she had her finger shoved up her nose!! I am going to post it to my blog so you can see!
Post a Comment