Last night I had both boys in Isaiah's room, getting them ready for bed. Sam was dressed in his pj's and playing around the room. While I got Isaiah's pj's on, he was watching Sam and saying in a somewhat annoyed voice, "Sam's always taking crayons off my weasel!" Of course he meant 'easel.' I laughed and asked Isaiah if he knows what a weasel is. He didn't. I was tired from watching them all day, and just said, "It's like a squirrel." Isaiah laughed because he realized he said the wrong thing. Life with a three-year-old...
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Another one...
Last night I had both boys in Isaiah's room, getting them ready for bed. Sam was dressed in his pj's and playing around the room. While I got Isaiah's pj's on, he was watching Sam and saying in a somewhat annoyed voice, "Sam's always taking crayons off my weasel!" Of course he meant 'easel.' I laughed and asked Isaiah if he knows what a weasel is. He didn't. I was tired from watching them all day, and just said, "It's like a squirrel." Isaiah laughed because he realized he said the wrong thing. Life with a three-year-old...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No fair! You have so much blogging material with all the stuff Isaiah says!! Tell him to come over and inspire me for a while.
Post a Comment