Monday, September 28, 2009

Today's moments




  • Sam and Damen (a 7-month old I was babysitting) saying dada dada back and forth to each other.
  • Sam coming tearing out of the bathroom, soaking wet after his bath, trying to round the corner, and wiping out on the wet floor. He stood up, laughed, and started pinching his bum.
  • Isaiah and Sam both sitting nicely for their haircuts. Sam sat by himself. I sat away from him in the waiting area. I think this time he did so much better than last time because he didn't see the lollypops this time. Oh. And Isaiah told the stylist not to cut around his ears. And she didn't. Oh well! I was too far away to hear what he was saying.
  • My middle school and high school bands rehearse seperately, but will perform together at the concert. Today, we had our first joint rehearsal, and I was pleased with how they sounded.
  • Isaiah is starting to understand sequencing. Today, it seemed to click. He was able to label the pictures in order of when they happened.

No comments: