Dan and I spent this past weekend at Marriage Encounter. What an encouraging time for so many couples. God worked miracles in that, toward the end of the weekend, some couples shared that they were able to see that there was still hope for their marriage. We had a nice time and enjoyed being away. We managed to sneak off to Beaver Falls Coffee & Tea, which everyone involved with Geneva College raves about. The service was great. The coffee was great. And it had a nice atmosphere. While in the Geneva College area, we ran into two former students of mine and an old camp friend of Dan's. Small world!This morning I went to my first MOPS meeting. This is a big step for me. :) The anti-social side of me dreads events like this. But the other side of me is looking for new friends that I have something in common with, i.e. Christian women who are married with young kids. The boys and I had a good time, and we plan on going again.
2 comments:
so glad you had a nice time :)
did you sneak away during your alone time to go to the coffeehouse? ;)
tim and i took a walk on the boardwalk during our big long alone time - frowned upon, but it was lovely!
and i wish there was a MOPS near me - I hope you enjoy it!
I love Beaver Falls Coffee. I miss it.
Post a Comment