Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sam's birthday

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy busy day, so we celebrated Sam's birthday one day early. A little sleepy... waking up

Not too happy about pictures this early in the morning



Brothers... It's been almost two years since this one!!



Elmo cupcakes... Isaiah helped!



Two Elmo cupcakes later.... he had quite the messy face!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

time goes by way too fast!!! i can't believe he's 2 already! the pics are just adorable...Happy Birthday Sam!!!

Patty said...

He is really something special! That laugh! That smile! Oh, I could just squeeze that little two year old!!

Mom aka Nana said...

Enjoy Sam's second birthday because in just a couple of days you will be celebrating his 4th birthday~~or at least it will seem like that. Thank you for inviting me to share in his celebration! Hugs and kisses to Sam from his Nana!!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of his cake face :-) So excited to see you guys this weekend!

Jennifer said...

What a little sweetie! I loved the video :) I can't believe he is two...it goes too quickly! :)