I found that Isaiah had climbed into Samuel's crib. Yikes. I just never know what to expect out of that big one.So I have to say that I'm excited for Christmas this year. Isaiah just loves looking at the Christmas lights on people's houses. And he can spot a big blow-up Santa or snowman from a mile away. I think we're going to have a lot of fun opening his presents. The tough thing for me is that I can't even mention that we have presents for him, because he doesn't understand the concept of waiting. If I talk about a present, he wants it now, then has a total meltdown when he doesn't get it. And when we talk about Christmas, he makes sure we know it is Jesus' birthday, not baby Jesus' birthday. Somehow it makes a difference to him. =)
2 comments:
the title of that blog could have gone some weird directions!!!!
Wow. How in the world did he get in there?????
Post a Comment