Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lately...

Today we went up to Greenville to see my grandma, aunt, and dad. They boys were fairly well-behaved, which made for a nice, relaxing day. I managed to sqeeze in some bead shopping with my aunt and a mini coffee date with Dan at Fresh Grounds. I actually didn't take any pictures today, but here are some I had from when the girls were here last week.
S heard K waking up from her nap and wanted to go give her a hug. He couldn't really hug her without getting in the pack n play. =) Then they kicked their feet and shared the blanket. Too cute.
Another picture of the four of them. They were all strapped in and couldn't run away or wiggle too much! This was on the way up to see my grandma in Greenville last Wednesday. Katherine and Matt met us up there, so in case you think I was in charge of keeping four kids under control in a nursing home, that was not the case. =)

As much of a group photo as we could manage... =)

The oldest kid took this one. And many many many others.
K loved sitting at the boys' desk and playing the Thomas laptop. She kept climbing up there by herself.

No comments: