Today I had some extra time before class, so I started cleaning out my classroom. Another teacher shared my room at the beginning of the year, and there were still some odds and ends around that I thought might be his. So I got those out of there. I filed some music from our concerts, music that we're done with for this year.
It's amazing the rejouvenation that comes along with the end of the school year. The warmth of the spring and approaching summer vacation just help everyone gear up for the end of the year.
Also, with the craziness of musical season, all my normal rountines get pushed aside, and we all go into survival mode. Now that the musical has been over for several weeks now, I feel like I'm starting to get back into some of my Flylady and other routines. It's nice when life calms down a little. =)
Isaiah update: Still obsessed with Daddy, loves drawing Veggie Tales characters.
Sam update: Can spell his name and has started spotting "S" everywhere we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment