Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm a sucker for infomercial products

Although I have never actually ordered a product from an infomercial, I am fascinated by many of them.  When you see something work on tv, it seems amazing!  You may have seen ads for pajama jeans.  They've been out for a few years now.  These jeans fit perfectly into one of my philosophies on life:  look decent and be confortable.  :) After all, their slogan is "Jeans you sleep in.  Pajamas you live in."  I've eyed them up at the 'as seen on tv' end cap at Giant Eagle for months now.  But the price never went down to what I considered acceptable. 
When I was working at the toy drive just before Christmas, I complimented a fellow volunteer on her dark wash, well-fitting jeans.  She whispered back, "They're pajama jeans."  She raved about how comfortable they are, and I was convinced. 
I needed to appease my dear husband who kept hounding asking me about what I wanted for Christmas, so I settled on the pajama jeans. 
Now that I've been wearing them for ten days, I have to say they are the jeans I've been waiting for.  They feel like soft inside like a comfy pair of sweat pants, but, when I tell people they are pajama jeans, they are surprised, thinking they were regular jeans.  They haven't shrunk a bit when I washed them.  I did have Dan get a size up from what the size chart on the package said I should have according to my pants size.  I'd rather have them on the looser side, and they fit just perfectly. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is awesome :) Of all the as seen on tv products I'd like to try/have it would be these! It's so cool that they really are as great as advertised :) You need to get a couple more pairs! :)