I went to the dentist today. The last time I went to the dentist was right before our wedding. So that was a while ago. It was one of those things I meant to get around to... Anyway, Dan and I went today. It was by far my worst, most painful dentist appointment. I thought I was doing a good job, faithfully brushing and flossing. I thought my teeth were pretty clean. Apparently I was wrong. The hygenist was scraping and poking, over and over. Ow. There was a point when I actually thought to myself, "This is worse than having a baby," although I don't really think that's true. Let's just say that from now on, no matter what, I will go to the dentist more often.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Like the dentist in Little Shop of Horrors
I went to the dentist today. The last time I went to the dentist was right before our wedding. So that was a while ago. It was one of those things I meant to get around to... Anyway, Dan and I went today. It was by far my worst, most painful dentist appointment. I thought I was doing a good job, faithfully brushing and flossing. I thought my teeth were pretty clean. Apparently I was wrong. The hygenist was scraping and poking, over and over. Ow. There was a point when I actually thought to myself, "This is worse than having a baby," although I don't really think that's true. Let's just say that from now on, no matter what, I will go to the dentist more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment