Well, this is it. Post 100. As I reflect on my blogging experience, I realize that blogging has made me a more positive person. It has helped me think about why certain things might be happening in my life and what I can learn from them. Blogging has also been a great outlet. When I'm upset about something and I blog about it, I actually feel better. It helps me sort through my thoughts and hopefully come out with a valuable lesson which I will freely share with whoever is reading.Also, a note about the title of my blog. As you know I am a very private person. Are these last 99 posts really my innermost thoughts? Sometimes, but many of my truly innermost thoughts remain to be written (after all, I am still a private person). But I am learning to peel back the layers and let more of myself show through.
2 comments:
100 Posts!!!!!!!! Congradulations. Good Job! I like you blog.
Once again you amaze me with the volume, and awesome content, of your blogs. I am still not at 50!
Post a Comment