Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Today there is a lack of a title...

Blogging has become more difficult lately. Not only is it harder to find the time to sit down and write, but it's just harder to think. For example, it's 9:00 a.m. and I'm exhausted already. The boys have been up for over two hours, and they haven't exactly been a pleasant two hours. Samuel cried for about a half hour. He wouldn't sleep, play, or watch Isaiah play. Plus he had been awake at 1:30, which made me feel like I deserved to sleep in a little bit. I don't know what gave me that idea. =) Isaiah's been fine, but he needs things. You know how kids are. He needs me to build him a track, get breakfast for him, get him dressed, etc. Speaking of two hours, it's time for Samuel to eat again.
Last night I was trying to plan our vacation. Just the thought of getting away for a few days makes the day-to-day more tolerable. It also gives us something fun to look forward to. We found a website for this retreat center in West Virginia with really reasonable prices, so that looks like the leading candidate right now. Well, Samuel's fussing has escalated, so it's time to go.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Sleeping in? What's that? LOL! :P

WeddObsessed said...

vacations=magic.

You deserve one!