Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fun day trip #1

Today Dan and I took the boys to the Pittsburgh Children's Museum. It's so nice going there on a weekday, because it isn't so crowded. Today was my third time there, and I saw things I hadn't seen before. Last time we were there, Sam was just a few weeks old and did nothing but sit in the stroller the whole time. Today he crawled all around the museum, exploring everything! How fun! We just had a nice, relaxing time.
I made an interesting observation. For the four hours we were there, I didn't see one child misbehaving. There's just so much for them to do! I wonder how often kids act out because they are bored. I know Isaiah certainly does at home, but I have a hard time coming up with things to keep him busy.
Anyway, here are some photos from the day.







1 comment:

B.W. said...

the one pic of isaiah and sam in the little house/window thing is so cute....

then there is creepster dad/dan in the corner!! look at it!