Friday, October 10, 2008

Moment of decision

Forget about November 4. Today is the day of decision. By the time you get your morning coffee, you had better know who you're voting for. If you've been at a 7-11 lately, you know they're conducting an interesting poll, of sorts. When you get your coffee, you have your choice of a McCain cup or an Obama cup. Right now, their poll shows that Obama is leading in almost every state. Every cup counts in their voting results, so maybe Obama supporters really like coffee?? Either way, I thought it was intriguing.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I saw that the other day. I'm glad I'm not a coffee drinker. Honestly, this election is so heated that I'm not sure I want to walk around with a coffee cup bearing my possible choice for our next president. It might get me a black eye!