Tonight I ate a late dinner (long story) around 7:00 because of a 6:00 music practice and getting home later than expected from the boys' haircuts before dinner time. Anyway, Dan had Sam bathed and dressed in his pj's and Isaiah was watching a video nicely when I got home. So I quickly made myself an omlet before Dan had to leave for small group. Since the boys were fine in the tv room, I took my omlet into the living room and forced myself to eat it slowly, which was tough because I was so hungry. I could hear everything the boys were doing, which included the occasional happy giggle, in the next room. After I put my plate into the sink, I checked in the tv room and noticed that to my horror, SAM WAS ON THE COUCH!!! I asked Isaiah, "How did he get up there?!" Isaiah just gave Sam a casual look and shrugged his shoulders. The child was standing up on the couch!! So I promptly put him back on the floor and he CLIMBED RIGHT BACK UP! Oh this is not good. The tv room is our most baby-proofed area. OY!
Monday, November 10, 2008
He can't do that, can he?!
Tonight I ate a late dinner (long story) around 7:00 because of a 6:00 music practice and getting home later than expected from the boys' haircuts before dinner time. Anyway, Dan had Sam bathed and dressed in his pj's and Isaiah was watching a video nicely when I got home. So I quickly made myself an omlet before Dan had to leave for small group. Since the boys were fine in the tv room, I took my omlet into the living room and forced myself to eat it slowly, which was tough because I was so hungry. I could hear everything the boys were doing, which included the occasional happy giggle, in the next room. After I put my plate into the sink, I checked in the tv room and noticed that to my horror, SAM WAS ON THE COUCH!!! I asked Isaiah, "How did he get up there?!" Isaiah just gave Sam a casual look and shrugged his shoulders. The child was standing up on the couch!! So I promptly put him back on the floor and he CLIMBED RIGHT BACK UP! Oh this is not good. The tv room is our most baby-proofed area. OY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment