I really enjoy playing piano for weddings. For the last few weeks I've been thinking that I'd like to do more weddings. Unfortunately up until now, I just haven't known very many people getting married.This past week I was asked to play for two weddings in 2009! One is for my cousin, Jonathan, who is the same age as my sister. He's getting married to Lacy on May 2, 2009. My other friend from WAY back, Charity, has a younger sister who is getting married May 23, 2009. I'm thrilled and honored to be a part of these two special weddings!
It's just one of those ways that God gives us those little things we desire.
1 comment:
You should mention your availability on your FaceBook profile. You never know who is looking at it! And if I know anyone who is looking, I'll be sure to send them your way.
Post a Comment