This morning Dan was giving the boys their breakfast, and I was still in bed. I heard the door to the deck open and close, which I thought was weird. A few minutes later, Dan came up, and the conversation went something like this:Dan: I think Santa came last night.
Me: You're a dork. (Rolling over, trying to go back to sleep...)
Dan: No, I really think Santa came.
Me: (laughing, rolling my eyes) You're lying.
Dan: If I'm lying, you can stay in bed all day.
Ok... now I'm listening. Someone really did leave a large garbage bag filled with wrapped gifts on our deck last night. I'm not even kidding. There were gifts in there for everyone in our family. Obviously "Santa" knew us pretty well, as each of the gifts was perfect for each person. I'm guessing that one of you all out there had something to do with it, so thank you, whoever you are. (By the way, Dan is determined to figure out who it was...)
1 comment:
how wonderful! it sounds like a great day for you all so far! your family picture from last night is so cute. my mom can't believe how big the boys are getting! :) Merry Christmas my friend!
Post a Comment