The other day we were at Isaiah's school for his preschool awards ceremony. We had the option of taking the stairs or the elevator. I was trying to convince him to take the stairs because that way was actually shorter and more direct. He responded with, "Mom, let's just take the elevator. Stairs are ruthless." I laughed so hard, I couldn't argue!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Stairs vs. Elevator
The other day we were at Isaiah's school for his preschool awards ceremony. We had the option of taking the stairs or the elevator. I was trying to convince him to take the stairs because that way was actually shorter and more direct. He responded with, "Mom, let's just take the elevator. Stairs are ruthless." I laughed so hard, I couldn't argue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kids sure do have a funny way of looking at things, don't they?
Post a Comment