Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why I love being mom

And it's not why you'd think! Here's a conversation I just had with Isaiah:

Me: Isaiah, when you're done eating your apple, I want you to get dressed and then we're going to Kohl's.
Isaiah: Why?
Me: Because I need to go shopping.
Isaiah: Oh. Ok.

So that's why I love being a mom. You can tell your kids you need to go shopping, and they don't argue! I just think of it as preparing them to be good husbands someday. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm,could this be a little manipulative? I usually answer after Todd's notices I have something new and asks- I just say I have had it for awhile. Could we be on the same line?? Aunt Janet

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine said...

...and because you can get a male perspective on how AMAZING you look in EVERYthing you try on!