- Before Christmas, Sam was hardly speaking at all. In the last 5-6 months, his verbal abilities have improved so much. However, he's still pretty hard to understand if you're not used to being with him all the time. In the car, I was telling Dan about Sam talking to the cashier and she couldn't understand him. Isaiah said, "Sam speaks... kinda Spanish." Too funny.
- Tonight we were reading the Bible story about Jesus teaching in the temple. At the end of the story, there was the question, "Where can you go to learn more about God?" (Obvious answers: Church/Bible/Mom/Dad) Isaiah's answer: "The internet?" I just never know what is going to come out of his mouth.
- We were leaving the gym the other day, and I was sitting in the car figuring out which errands I wanted to run in which order. Isaiah asked where we were going next. I paused then said, "Um, I'm trying to figure out what makes the most sense." Isaiah replied with, "Mommy, are you loading?" (referring to his games he playes, where the little loading bar shows up while the games are starting up.)
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Crazy kid sayings
Labels:
boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment