There are advantages to owning the same car for a long time. I've had my beige, non-descript Geo Prizm for about seven years now. It's a no-thrills, get-you-where-you-need-to-go little car. In light of the recent snowfalls and questionable road conditions, I realized that I have been driving it so long that I am completely comfortable driving it in almost any situation. It handles pretty well in the snow, especially up and down our road and driveway. I actually have fun driving it in the snow.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Good ol' geo
There are advantages to owning the same car for a long time. I've had my beige, non-descript Geo Prizm for about seven years now. It's a no-thrills, get-you-where-you-need-to-go little car. In light of the recent snowfalls and questionable road conditions, I realized that I have been driving it so long that I am completely comfortable driving it in almost any situation. It handles pretty well in the snow, especially up and down our road and driveway. I actually have fun driving it in the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment