Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Heard around our house today...


  • Isaiah, at the top of his voice: "I have common sense!"

  • Me, to Isaiah, "Honey, please don't bonk your brother on the head."

  • Isaiah, while running around: "Daddy, Mommy said to make fork chops!" (Actually I had said to flip the pork chops. They were marinating.)

  • Me: "What's that stuck to his bum?" (It was a cheerio.)

  • Me, to Isaiah: "Don't bonk your brother on the head."

  • Isaiah, "Samuel James Borchert!" (when Samuel was inadvertently kicking the book Isaiah was looking at.)

  • Isaiah: "I dropped my paint brush, so now I'm using my fingers."

  • Me, to Isaiah: "If you bonk your brother on the head one more time, you have a time out!"

  • Isaiah, to get my attention: "Hey, honey."

2 comments:

Shari said...

Don't you just feel like taping yourself saying "No, don't do that" and then playing it all day long? It would be much easier! :)

WeddObsessed said...

lol--adorable! Kids say the cutest things!
=)