Isaiah and Sam were in the bath the other day. We're still doing the thing where Sam is in the baby tub inside the big tub, and Isaiah's just in the big tub. Anyway, I was about to get them out of the bath on Saturday night, after I had scrubbed all the camp dirt off them, when I saw what I thought was some dirt from a bath toy or something in Sam's tub. Not that the bath toys are dirty, but who knows, right? Then I saw another, and another. You can guess what happened. Sam pooed in the bath. EWWWWWWWWWW! This was the first time either kid had pooed in the bath for me. Isaiah and Sam each did it once for my mom before. Ha!So of course I started freaking out, promptly removed Isaiah from the bath, and rinsed Sam in the water in the big tub. I cleaned it up as best as I could while still holding Sam. After the boys were in bed I poured straight bleach into both tubs, scrubbed and rinsed them, then sprayed Clorox clean-up all over them just to be safe.
So there's your good poo story for the day. (Blake said he likes a good poo story.)
5 comments:
I have yet to have that happen, but I'm waiting for the day! :)
p.s. my haircut was a little on the impulsive side but I love it!
Connor went through a phase back when he was around 8-9 months old where he pooped in the tub just about every night. It got to the point Isaak refused to bath him because he hated to deal with it. Consider yourself lucky it hasn't happened more than once for you! :)
Hahaha! Abbie pooped in the tub a few weeks ago! The grossest part was that I WAS IN THERE WITH HER!!!! She had been trying to stand up and get out, and cried when I sat her back down, I just decided to go ahead and get in. We were facing each other, playing, then all of a sudden she leans forward a little bit, looks at me, and makes a straining noise while her eyebrows turn pink--and I knew exactly what was going on. Dangit! I had to get her out, rinse her off, put her in her crib, clean the tub, then clean myself off! Totally nasty! Actually, I have to give credit where credit its due: Matt cleaned the tub. What a hero :-)
My Jeremy, who turns 24 today, will be so happy to learn I am revealing to the blogging world that he did this on more occasions than I care to remember.
HAHAHAHA! Great story. It's kinda sad when they can't keep clean even in the bathtub. Oh, well. Thanks for the laugh this morning Heather!
Post a Comment