Isaiah was walking well this morning, still not running or jumping, but even going up and down stairs just fine. So we decided to let him go camping with my mom. They left this morning and are coming back Sunday night or Monday morning, depending on how things are going.Since he left it's been awfully quiet around here. During Sam's morning nap I felt lost and didn't know what to do with myself. So I sat down at watch tv before 8:30 at night! There's a concept! And it wasn't even Sprout or the Disney Channel!
When Sam woke up from his morning nap, he played for a little, somewhat discontentedly. I'm not sure if it was the teething that was bothering him or the fact that Isaiah wasn't around. I decided to take him on a walk to the mailbox to mail our latest Netflix video. It was Raising Helen, but unfortunately it stopped playing in the middle of the disc. So we didn't get to see the second half.
Anyway, Sam was riding in his stroller so nicely that we just kept walking. He had his little hand stretched out as far as it possibly go, so he could reach the flowers and weeds growing by the side of the road. He was trying to grab them, but his reflexes just aren't fast enough yet. So they just tickled his hands and he giggled. So cute! It was nice to have some me and Sam time.
2 comments:
Glad to hear Isaiah is feeling better :) Kids are so resiliant!
I didn't even know Isaiah had fallen! Poor kid!
We're at my mom's. Still have no power as of Tuesday morning, and the electric company is arguing that we don't have it. Their computer says we do, so therefore, we must. :(
Post a Comment