Sunday, November 16, 2008

Recovery

I feel like I'm so far behind in my blogging that I don't know where to begin! I'll just give you the infamous (that means more than famous!) update...
  • Since Tuesday, when I posted last, my life has been so crazy! On Wednesday I loaded the boys in the car and headed up to Clearfield to see some friends from college. The boys were great in the car, both ways. I don't know what we'd do without the dvd player! And what a great time we had with Jess and her daughter, Hannah, and Jennie and Fran and their kids Isaac and Grace! The kids all played so well together, so we all got a chance to talk and catch up. Of course we're all on facebook now, so it's much easier to keep track of each other than it used to be! I got to see Jess and her husband Nate's new house that they just bought a few months ago. Sometimes I wish I could go back and relive just one day of college. I just made the best friends who I consider, in my own biased opinion, to be the nicest group of people on the planet!
  • On Thursday, I taught a bunch of piano lessons and went to a baby shower for a little cutie named Alexis.
  • The weekend wasn't too eventful, I guess. Isaiah has been asking us since December when the train museum is going to open again. It finally opened on Saturday, so we went over there for a few hours. He was so excited. And even Sam seemed to like it. It's only open for a few weeks leading up to Christmas, so we might try to go again this season.
  • I have to say that Dan watched four hours of Anne of Green Gables - the Sequel with me on Friday night. What a guy! He was getting pretty into it too. He threw a pillow at one point, when it looked like Anne and Gil weren't going to get together! It is a great, clean, relaxing movie. Now we're just waiting for The Continuing Story, which I've never seen, to come from netflix.
  • There has been some other craziness going on with school etc, but I don't want to list all the mundane details of my life!!! But now that it's Sunday night, I feel like I've recovered from the week that was! =)

1 comment:

Ryan Hope said...

I too often wish to relive some days from college!! I miss it! They're right when they tell you that its 4 of the best years of your life.