Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A day with friends...

Today my mom took Isaiah up to see my grandma. Down one child, I took the opportunity to see my friend Jess in Clearfield, who just had her second child, a little boy named Elijah on June 1. I took some baby boy clothes and other baby essentials up to her.

Sam did remarkably well on the trip out and back. Twenty-five miles of single lane highway on I-80 made our trip take two and a half hours each way. But it was definitely worth it. Jess and I had some time to talk over lunch while Sam and Jess's two-year-old, Hannah, played all around the house.

Elijah is slightly under eight pounds making him officially the smallest baby I have ever held! I can't imagine the familes who come home with four or five pound babies. Elijah is growing well, super healthy, and just an all-around gorgeous baby.
A great way to spend a day!

1 comment:

L said...

what a peanut! I got to hold my coworker's granddaughter (3 months) the other day and it felt really nice! :-)