Well, my husband told me last night "Good night, I tolerate you." I'm not sure what in the world he meant by that, but I didn't find it amusing. Believe me, I do a lot more tolerating of him than he could ever do of me. Men are just dumb sometimes.
Here's the context: I was saying that I would like to tag along with Dan for a day at the Lighthouse, but that I would probably annoy him the whole time. He said that I've tagged along with him before (every May after college was done, I'd come down to stay with his parents for two weeks or so and "work" at the Lighthouse with him) and didn't annoy him then. So I said, "Well, we weren't married then." That's when he said his famous quote. =) Then I tried to get him to tell me what I do that's annoying (as if I don't already know!!), and he insisted he loves me now more than ever. Haha.
3 comments:
wow! what a "compliment"! curious to know the context! :)
Well, my husband told me last night "Good night, I tolerate you." I'm not sure what in the world he meant by that, but I didn't find it amusing. Believe me, I do a lot more tolerating of him than he could ever do of me. Men are just dumb sometimes.
Here's the context: I was saying that I would like to tag along with Dan for a day at the Lighthouse, but that I would probably annoy him the whole time. He said that I've tagged along with him before (every May after college was done, I'd come down to stay with his parents for two weeks or so and "work" at the Lighthouse with him) and didn't annoy him then. So I said, "Well, we weren't married then." That's when he said his famous quote. =) Then I tried to get him to tell me what I do that's annoying (as if I don't already know!!), and he insisted he loves me now more than ever. Haha.
Post a Comment