Some of you might have seen ads on TV for EZCombs. I'm not too much of a sucker for advertising, but this looked like it might actually work in my difficult-to-manage hair which is so straight and so fine that most hair accessories slide right out of it. I was able to find the combs at a local store for less than on TV, so I decided to go for it. There are many ways you can use them, and I tried most of them on my hair with good success. This really is a remarkable product, and I would highly recommend it!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
EZCombs = Awesome
Some of you might have seen ads on TV for EZCombs. I'm not too much of a sucker for advertising, but this looked like it might actually work in my difficult-to-manage hair which is so straight and so fine that most hair accessories slide right out of it. I was able to find the combs at a local store for less than on TV, so I decided to go for it. There are many ways you can use them, and I tried most of them on my hair with good success. This really is a remarkable product, and I would highly recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i've never heard of them but could now be sold!
between the EZCombs and your Snuggie, you're not leaving me many options for your birthday present this year! A SmamWow, perhaps?
Hahahahahaha!
Good job, snuggie lover!
Post a Comment