*Third post today. Dan will be calling me a binge blogger.*Earlier today, I loaded the boys into the car to go to the library to return some videos. Last week Isaiah borrowed five videos, and probably only watched one or two of them. It's difficult for me to keep track of that many videos, and it's just not worth getting that many if he's not going to watch them. So I told him he was only allowed to get two today. He was on the verge of tears, arguing with me that he needed to get three.
I had to run back into the house to get something, and by the time I got back out the the van, Isaiah said, "I talked to God, and I'm going to get two, not three." It took me a minute to realize what he was talking about. He explained, "I told God, 'God, I want three videos,' and God said, 'But Mommy said you can only get two,' and then I said, 'Oh. Ok!' So there's no more argument, Mommy!"
I wish every parent/child conflict was settled that easily.
2 comments:
Don't worry about
Dan. This is a way you keep the memories alive on all those cute "sayings. Love Aunt Janet
that's such a great story!! :)
Post a Comment