Sunday, August 9, 2009

A thoroughly fun and exhausting weekend (aka my picture blog...)

On Friday night I had dinner with two friends from high school, Kelly and Elizabeth. I hadn't seen Kelly since Dan's and my wedding! We had a great time catching up. On Saturday morning we met our former pastor's daughter Nicole and her daughter Reagan for breakfast at one of our favorite local family restaurants. Karis and Reagan are only three days apart.
We had lunch at my dad's house... Dad and Karis

The newly married Frank and Becky! The weather couldn't have been more perfect. Who would have thought it would have been a little chilly on an August evening?
Katherine, me, Frank, his mom Anna, and my mom. Frank is two years younger than I am and two years older than Katherine, so he kind of grew up with us like the brother we never had. Now he's a married man! =)
Frank practicing his daddy skills. His wife is a pharmacist, and he's a history teacher. Once they have children, he's planning on being a stay-at-home dad. =)

Karis's baptism on Sunday! I'm thrilled to be her godparent!
Abbie enjoying some chocolate cake. Yummmmmy.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was so good to see you, Katherine, Karis and your mom!!! Thanks for fitting us into your busy weekend!
I love the dress you wore to Frank's wedding!!
Hope to see you + Dan and the boys again soon!
love, Elizabeth

WeddObsessed said...

Love your dress for the wedding! Where did you get it!?