Saturday, February 6, 2010
Storm photos... and some others
I haven't uploaded any photos in a while... so here's a few to catch up.
I made crab bisque with gourmet grilled cheeses. The bisque looks good but wasn't. But we didn't go wrong with four different kinds of cheese on Panera cheese bread. Unforgettable.
Rock on!
Just chillaxin...
Elmo blanket... made by Nana. He loves it and is really careful not to sit on Elmo's eyes or nose.
And some snow storm photos... from this morning. 



The big one was very intent on digging out his ruler that Dan had left on the table to measure the snow. He still hasn't found it.
What was he laughing at? Throwing snow at Mommy. 
Then he came in and "helped" make hot chocolate. 
As you can see, most of it ended up on the counter. They had a blast and can't wait until they can go out in it again. The ten day forecast doesn't include any temps over freezing, so I'm guessing this snow will be with us for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you can make dinner for me anytime! it looked so good!
The boys are getting so big. Sam is so cute with his blanket.
I just can't believe your snow! we ended up with just under a foot, which is a lot for us, but you pictures are incredible! I haven't see snow like that since living in NY!
Wow, thanks for the pictures. The boys don't seem to mind it.Looks like fun. Love Aunt Janet
Jess, I agree! I haven't seen any snow like this since some of those big storms at Houghton! I remember shoveling for what seemed like hours so we could get Carrie's car out and go to the grocery store or Olean.
The boys absolutely loved it. They wanted to go back out and play again yesterday early evening, but their snowsuits were still wet so I wouldn't let them. They'll probably end up out there again today!
Post a Comment