This morning when Isaiah was getting dressed, he said, "Mommy, if our washer wasn't working, we could just use oxyclean." In a related side story, our dryer still hasn't been fixed. The back ordered part was supposed to have shipped on Feb 11. Our dryer was still under warranty when the heating element stopped working three weeks ago, so we have to use their repair company if we want the replacement part to be under warranty. So we wait... and make many trips to the laundromat. We were there today, and an older gentlemen felt bad for Isaiah who was sitting at the video games playing around with the joysticks. He gave Isaiah a quarter so he could play. So sweet.
Then later in the day, I heard him singing, "More music, KLOVE." It's amazing what kids absorb. All the more reason I'm glad we finally have KLOVE in our area. When we're riding in the car, it's just nice to know that every song is appropriate. I don't have to worry about which song is coming next or what a dj might say.
Sam started saying "cheek" today. Of course when I wanted him to say it, he wouldn't. When I point to his cheek and ask him, "What's this?" he'll say, "Eye!" and laugh hysterically. He's such a little goofball.
1 comment:
Can you string a clothes line in your basement to hang some stuff up to dry? Might help cut down on the trips to the laudromat a bit....
Post a Comment