
Isaiah has been at my mom's house since yesterday after lunch. I'll tell you. It is weird not having that little guy around. The first thing I've noticed is how quiet it is around here. It's also unusual for me not to be explaining why I'm doing everything I'm doing. ("Mom? Whatcha doin' mom?... Why?) Also, I haven't heard, "Mommy, can you....?" a million times. It has been nice, though, to spend time with just Dan and Samuel, remembering what it was like to have just one kid.
So what else have we been doing? Dan and Sam and I went to home depot last night just to look at prices for some things and talk about some plans for the house. We got some wood to build some shelves in a closet for more toy storage. That was Dan's morning project today.
This morning I went to the gym by myself which was a nice treat. By the way, I am counting the days until Samuel turns six months old (May 6), at which time I can take him to the gym nursery.
Does anyone else think it's funny that facebook notifies you when you have a 'new friend'? "You are now friends with so-and-so." I don't need facebook to tell me that I'm now friends with someone I've known since I was ten years old! I just laugh at that.
So those are my random musings for today.
1 comment:
My favorite ws when Facebook notified me that I was now married to Beau Beckwith. LOL, that's great.
Post a Comment