Friday, August 15, 2008

Volkwein's

Today I went to one of the greatest music stores of all time: Volkwein's Music. It's down in Robinson Town Center, almost to the Pittsburgh airport. Not only do they have any musical item you could possibly want, they have people who know what they're talking about! I really think I could spend a whole day in that store.
Today I was shopping for band music for the Christmas concert. I know it seems crazy to start working on Christmas music already, but with only two rehearsals per week, it's always a struggle to get ready on time. Everyone there was so helpful, and, before I knew it, an hour and a half had gone by. I found several pieces that I think will go well.

I feel better having that music picked out, now I just have to learn the music!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I am sure the concert will be awesome! Eden is so fortunate to be getting you back on staff.